Asai General Dentistry SW Portland, OR Located between Cedar Hills and Cedar Mill
The ADA is looking out for you, the patient. Please take a look at the video on their website at: ADA.org About the ADA
Fun video produced by the ODA "Teach Me How to Brushy"
Healthy smiles for healthy families starts with professional family dentist. At Asai Family Dentistry, your bright, healthy smile is our top priority. Of course, you'll only smile if you're as happy with our service as with our dental treatment. That's why we take the time to listen to your needs and concerns, we use gentle, efficient cleaning techniques, and we only hire caring, highly trained professionals. Our experienced team is invested in meeting all of your dental needs; from calming anxieties to teaching good habits, from regular check-ups to sophisticated dental surgery.
Your teeth. Your health. Your appearance. They're all related and they all begin with excellent family dentistry. You and your family lead vibrant lives, and you expect a lot from your teeth. Getting top performance means you have to give them top-quality care. Whether you just need a regular check-up, or more sophisticated dental treatment, Asai Dentistry will strive to understand your needs and surpass your expectations. We look forward to brightening your smile with the same attentive care, gentle technique, and conscientious service that we've given to thousands of satisfied dental patients.
Ready to schedule your next dentist visit? Call us today at 503-646-4600. Whether this is your first visit or your twentieth, we promise to make your appointment quick and pleasant.
Asai Dentistry Rickland G. Asai, DMD 11786 SW Barnes Road, Suite 340 Portland, OR 97225 503-646-4600
Halloween is a favorite time of year for kids. The fun of costumes, decorations, pumpkin patches, and parties is offset by the large amount of sugary treats many children consume. This holiday season, follow the guidelines below for healthy smiles.
• Choose chocolates over hard candy - The longer a piece of candy sits in your child's mouth, the more opportunity there is for the acids to break down their teeth and cause decay. Chocolate is softer and kinder to your child's teeth.
• Avoid gummy, sticky candies - Sticky candy stays on the surface of the teeth long after your child is done eating it. The longer the candy sits there, the more risk your child is at for tooth decay.
• Replace sugary bubblegum with sugar-free or xylitol gum - Sugarless gum helps to promote saliva production which helps to wash away the bacteria in your child's mouth. Xylitol is a natural sweetener that inhibits the bacteria that cause cavities and is the best substitute for sugary gums.
• Enjoy Halloween candy with a meal - If your child consumes candy after eating a big meal, the sugar and bacteria is more likely to be washed away rather than sitting and causing decay.
• Choose some, give the rest away!
Asai Dentistry | www.asaidentistry.com | 503-646-4600
11786 SW Barnes Road, Suite 340, Portland, OR 97225